Simply Grace is the foundation of my new life
For North Texas Giving Day please consider donating to Simply Grace!
Your support is crucial. You can help immediately by making a secure online donation. Your donation is a positive investment in our community’s future.
Please help us to provide safe homes to give hope, worthiness, and another chance to those we serve.
SIMPLY GRACE HOUSE
WHY SIMPLY GRACE?
Residents receive individualized care with staff on premises for support at a low cost program fee
- 12 steps program requirements: must have sponsor and working steps
- Safe, structured and affordable living environment
- Supportive community of women in recovery
- On-site house manager
- Daily alcohol and random weekly drug testing
- Levels program that assists women in a successful transition through our program
- Resources and extra programming offered based on the needs of the women within our homes
- Residents are required to work, volunteer, attend IOP or school for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Weekly life skills groups facilitated by licensed professionals
- Weekly accountability meetings
- Licensed social worker on staff
- Daily meditation
- IOP and individual counseling available
I am grateful for a second chance in life
I am grateful for the opportunity to live in Simply Grace House, the amazing women here, my job, and my sobriety
I am thankful God put Simply Grace in my life. Without the place and the people that I have met through Simply Grace I would not be the woman I am today